The Greater Roslindale Medical & Dental Center is centrally located in Roslindale Square.
4199 Washington Street, Suite 1
Roslindale, MA 02131
Phone (617) 323-4440
Fax (617) 323-7870
GRMDC is also readily accessible via Public Transportation and the following MBTA Bus Routes:
- #14 Dudley Square to Roslindale
- #30 Mattapan to Roslindale
- #34E Forest Hills to Walpole
- #35 Dedham Mall to Forest Hills
- #36 Charles River
- #40 Georgetowne to Forest Hills
- #50 Cleary Square to Forest Hills
- #51 Cleveland Circle to Forest Hills
GRMDC is also only a short walk from the Roslindale Village Station on the Needham Heights Commuter Rail Line.
Boston Medical Center Uber (BMC Uber)
Free Boston Medical Center Uber - BMC HealthNet Shuttle is Discontinued
Boston Medical Center initiated a free Uber service to transport patients to and from Boston Medical Center for appointments.
- BMC Uber available at 8:15am for scheduling a ride.
- BMC Uber will transport patients from 9 affiliated health center sites. (See below)
- To request a ride, please see an employee inside of the Greater Roslindale Medical & Dental Center, and they will call BMC UBER for you.
- We will give the patients name and cell phone number, and BMC address. (See below)
- The BMC Uber will pick patients up in the rear of Greater Roslindale Medical and Dental Center on Taft Hill Terrace, by the sliding glass doors.
- BMC Uber will drive patients to and from affliated BMC health center ONLY.
Affiliated Health Centers
- Greater Roslindale Medical & Dental Center
- Codman Square Health Center
- Dorchester House Multiservice Center
- Harvard Street Neighborhood Health Center
- Mattapan Community Health Center
- South Boston Community Health Center
- The Dimock Center
- Uphams Corner Community Health Center
- Whittier Street Health Center
BMC UBER Stops
- Shapiro Center, 725 Albany St, Boston
- Preston Family Building, 732 Harrison Ave, Boston (Preston Building, Doctors Office Building)
- Menino Pavillion 840 Harrison Ave, Boston (Menino Building, Yawkey Building, Moakly Building, Dowling Building)
Public parking is available in the adjacent municipal lot on Tafthill Terrace (behind the health center).
Directions by Car
Washington Street runs from down town Boston to Dedham 128 via Route 1. From Dedham 128 the Center is approximately 5-6 miles East.
From Forest Hill at Washington St.:
The Center is 2 miles up on Washington St, opposite Roslindale's Adams Park.
From BMC (Harrison Ave):
- Take a right onto Mass Ave.
- At the third light take a Left onto Tremont. Keep going; Tremont becomes Columbus.
- Go by Roxbury Comprehensive College on your left.
- When you come to Egleston Square take a right onto Washington St.
- Follow Washington St. all the way until you come to Forest Hills. (Steeple with clock on top).
- You'll have to take a quick right and then left to get beyond the MBTA Station and get back on Washington St.
- You'll approach Roslindale Village 2 miles up from Forest Hills.