GRMDC is proud to be part of Boston Medical Center’s vision for 2030: to make Boston the healthiest urban population in the world. We are looking for innovative, compassionate and community-minded individuals to join our team.
We do not have any current openings. Please check back often for opportunities.
Please reach out to Arielle Albert, Project Management Specialist, at 617-323-4440 with any inquiries.
There are several ways to be part of Greater Roslindale Medical and Dental Center.*
How You Can Help
- Support a program, clinical area, technology or research
- Make a gift in honor of a family member or friend
- Organize a local fundraising event
- Volunteer in a clinic or at one of our community events
- Sponsor one of our events
- Donate tickets to a sporting event
- Organize a food drive at your church, workplace or local school
To learn more, please call Arielle Albert, Project Management Specialist, at 617-363-4440.
*Currently, due to COVID-19 restrictions, please keep saftey protocols and social distancing in mind.
Private philanthropy is essential in maintaining the level of care our patients require and deserve. Please consider becoming part of the GRMDC family by helping us provide quality healthcare to all. Whether you are a grateful patient, a thoughtful neighbor, a corporation or a community organization, there are many ways to help GRMDC continue its care to our community.
Or you can mail donations to:
Attn: Arielle Albert
4199 Washington Street
Roslindale, MA 02131