There are several ways to be part of Greater Roslindale Medical and Dental Center.
Private philanthropy is essential in maintaining the level of care our patients require and deserve. Please consider becoming part of the GRMDC family by helping us provide quality healthcare to all. Whether you are a grateful patient, a thoughtful neighbor, a corporation or a community organization, there are many ways to help GRMDC continue its care to our community.
How You Can Help
- Support a program, clinical area, technology or research
- Make a gift in honor of a family member or friend
- Organize a local fundraising event
- Volunteer in a clinic or at one of our community events
- Sponsor one of our events
- Donate tickets to a sporting event
- Organize a food drive at your church, workplace or local school
To learn more, please call Tanya Watson, Senior Administrative Coordinator, at 617-363-1131.
Or you can mail donations to:
Attn: Tanya Watson
4199 Washington Street
Roslindale, MA 02131
GRMDC is proud to be part of Boston Medical Center’s vision for 2030: to make Boston the healthiest urban population in the world. We are looking for innovative, compassionate and community-minded individuals to join our team.
There are no current openings. Please check back soon.