Beginning Tuesday, April 28th, Greater Roslindale Medical & Dental Center will expand COVID 19 testing to members of the community who have symptoms of the illness. Testing will be done by appointment only between the hours of 1pm to 4pm Monday through Friday. Please call us at 617.323.4440 to determine if you are eligible for testing. GRMDC is following the Massachusetts Department of Public Health Guidelines for testing.
If you have any of the following symptoms:
1. Fever of 100°F or higher
3. Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
And any of the following medical conditions:
1. Asthma or chronic lung disease
2. Serious heart condition, such as congestive heart failure
4. Diseases or conditions that make it harder to cough
5. Extreme obesity
6. Kidney failure or end stage renal disease
7. Cirrhosis of the liver
8. Conditions that result in a weakened immune system, including cancer treatment
• Do you live in a nursing home or long-term care facility?
• Are you a health care worker, first responder or law enforcement officer?
• Do you live or work in a treatment facility, group home or other group setting?
• Are you a caregiver for either an older person (age 60 or older) or someone who has a weakened immune system?
Please call us at 617.323.4440 to ask about screening and testing.